Entries will be divided into three age categories - Up to 12, 13 - 16 and 17+. Winners in each category will receive a lego set and a $250 Birchalls Gift Voucher valid for 12 months in store. Runners-up each receive a Lego set. Entries will be judged* by Alderman Danny Gibson and winners will be be announced on October 16th. Entrants will be notified via email and facebook.
How to Enter:
Build a recognisable Launceston Lego icon entirely our of Lego blocks. Send us a photo of you with your creation, a photo of the creation on its own, a photo of the represented icon and a short story (50 words or less) stating how long it took to build and approximately how many pieces were used. Don't forget to include your name, age, and phone number.
Entries will be judged on originality, creativity and detail.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each Lego icon must be built by the entrant.
- Entries must reflect or be modeled on a Launceston icon. This can be a person, place or thing within the Launceston and Tamar Region.
- Entries must be submitted between September 30th and midnight October 13th.
- Winners and Runners-up will be required to loan their creation to Birchalls for a two week window display. These are to be received in store by 5pm, Monday the 21st of October.
- Lego entries will be displayed on the Birchalls Facebook page.
- By entering the competition you give Birchalls the right to use your Lego photos for promotional purposes (Lego only).
*Judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.