Our Online Returns Policy encompasses the General Company Returns Policy with the following ammendments:
Please contact us and will we provide a Reply Paid address so you can return the faulty goods. Once we have received the faulty goods items will be assessed on condition prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund.
Change of Mind Returns:
Should you change your mind about an item you have purchased online, you will need to contact us, and then someone will advise you if you may return the item for a refund or an exchange. Birchalls reserves the right to refuse a customer who wishes to return an item based on change of mind, in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Australian Consumer Laws.
Back to School and TAFE Returns:
Booklist items will only be considered for exchange/refund for two weeks after date of purchase. Items will only be exchanged/refunded if in a good condition, items that are stickered/named will NOT be accepted for return.
Following is a copy of our General Returns Policy:
Goods may be exchanged, refunded or repaired under the following conditions:
Refunds or exchanges will only be considered up to two weeks after purchase unless faulty.
Refunds will only be given when there is a receipt as proof of purchase, using your original payment method.
- Please choose carefully as there is no refund given on DVD’s, CD’s, Blackline Masters, ePay Products (e.g. Telstra Pre-Paid vouchers#), mobile phones*, remote control cars* and Biante and Classic Collectable cars unless faulty.
- Items will be assessed on condition prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund.
- There is no refund or exchange on Lay-by or sale items unless faulty.
- With your receipt – faulty goods will be repaired, exchanged or refunded up to 21 days after purchase.
- Without your receipt - faulty goods will be repaired or exchanged in the first instance, otherwise a gift voucher for the value of the item will be provided if the previous options are unavailable, up to 21 days after purchase.
*The responsibility for Remote Control Cars and Mobile Phones transfers to the manufacturers warranty after the purchase.
Customers will need to contact the manufacturer directly for Mobile Phones and return
Remote Control Cars to the store where the manufacturer will be contacted on the customers behalf.
#Should you experience difficulties with prepaid vouchers, you should contact the carriers customer service department. A list of customer service numbers is available upon request.